- The Community
- Opening and Closing Prayer
- Meditation Groups
- The Community
- WCCM Constitution
- The WCCM Logo
- National Communities
- Inter-Religious Dialogue
- Young Meditators
- Laurence Freeman OSB
- International Office
- The Guiding Board
- John Main Center at Georgetown University
- Peace & Justice
- The School
- John Main
- Online Shop
Become a Member
The World Community does not have a formal membership because we see everyone meditating in this Christian tradition of prayer, as passed on by John Main as being a member of the community that meditation creates. However, there are a number of ways this experience of being part of a community can be expressed.
Joining a meditation group, participating in retreats or seminars, sharing in the work of teaching meditation, becoming an oblate, receiving regular weekly updates such as the Weekly Readings or the Weekly Teachings of the School of Meditation.
Click HERE to register and say what mailings or information you would like to receive.
For those who wish to deepen their understanding of the teaching and to grow in their sense of community we suggest a series of steps:
- Connect with a local meditation group or your national community
- Explore the teaching of John Main and other teachers of the tradition further through www.MedioMedia.com
- Sign up for the quarterly Christian Meditation Newsletter and other updates
- Participate in an Essential Teaching Weekend
- Get involved in other events and resources of the School of Meditation
- Participate in a Retreat or Seminar
- Share the gift of meditation with others
If you can, please contribute to the financial needs of the World Community with a donation, small or large. As an organization we are a volunteer group but certain expenses such as the international team, travel and resources for poorer parts of the community and publications do need support from the membership.